CASA BRAVA, a lovely private two house complex, with owners living on top level, gated driveway, parking available, in cul-de-sac in a safe residential area in Luquillo, ideal for a family. Across PR 3 highway, and a 15 minute walk to the beaches.
Renting the entire first floor house, consisting of a 4 bedrooms, 2 bathroom, living- dining room, kitchen, and patio. The house can sleep up to 8 people - 6 adults, and 2 children. The master bedroom has a queen size bed and private bathroom. Second bed room has a queen size bed, third bedroom has a double bed, and the fourth room has a futon and double air mattress suitable for children. Fully furnished and equipped, Sears mattresses, WiFi, Cable TV, AC, fans, hot water, fridge, microwave, coffee maker, and marble kitchen counters with ceramic top electric cooking surface, library, private side patio, and washing machine available. Casa Brava house is smoke free - you make use the patio and garden to smoke.
CASA BRAVA is owned by a husband and wife team of artist and decorative arts historian. They invite beach combers and nature lovers, bird watchers, academics, writers, artists, ecologists, and people who just want a tropical getaway. Combine beach activities, surfing, body boarding, kayaking and snorkeling, with trekking and exploring the tropical rain forest.
• 5 minutes by car to the Blue Flag Monserrate public beach and famous kiosks for local food.
• 3 minutes by car to the town beaches of Playa Azul and the surfing beach at La Pared,
super market, 24 hr. Esso Gas Station, Walgreen, pizzerias and fast foods.
• 15-20 minutes drive to El Yunque rain forest and trekking trails.
• Hacienda Carabali for horseback riding.
• 10-15 minutes to town of Fajardo and the Las Croabas, Seven Seas beach, lighthouse,
Bio-luminescent Bay, and El Conquistador Resort.
• Ferry or fly from Fajardo to the islands of Vieques and Culebra.
• Several great golf courses at Rio Mar and El Conquistador Resort resorts with fine dining,
and gambling facilities.
• Close to the Outlet Mall, and Route 66 to Carolina and the airport.
More images on request.
Best way is to contact by email: firstname.lastname@example.org