No Groups; teen, prom, college or young adult. This is not a party house.
Owner on site for all rentals.
Terms and Conditions
1. Security deposit of $ 300.00 , to be included with total payment. Use of __2 Beach badges with deposit of $ 0.00 Refund of deposits mailed by check provided property is left in the same condition as rented and Beach badges returned within 7 days of departure.
2. By rental permit , only _6 persons, including all children and visitors, may occupy the premises. Tenant may bring infants cribs or playpens. Cots, folding beds, air mattresses, or sleeping bags are strictly prohibited. Tenant affirms that he/she is an adult and that this is not a group rental. Property leased may not be occupied by anyone but names tenant and his/her own family. No minor(s) my occupy premises unless a responsible adult is present. Tenant may not sublet or assign anyone else to the premises. Non authorized tenants over the permit number allowed will result is loss of Security Deposit. _____Please Initial
3. No parking is provided on property. Street parking is available.
4. Tenant understands that this is a Non-Smoking apartment/cottage, and grounds. No smoking is permitted inside or outside including electronic and vapor devices. Absolutely NO CIGAR smoking allowed. _______Please Initial
5. NO PETS of any kind are allowed by tenants or visitors unless prior arrangements have been OK’d in writing on contract.
6. Tenant must leave premises clean and orderly, including stove, oven, refrigerators, floors, bathrooms and remove all their belongings at the end of the lease period. Any property left behind becomes the property of landlord and could be discarded. Any expenses for removal, disposal or cleaning will be subtracted from deposit.
7. Tenant agrees to maintain the property in the same condition as the beginning of the lease period. Tenant must notify landlord immediately of and damage and/or repair that is needed. Tenant is responsible for all repairs and damages caused by acts of neglect by themselves or their guests. The landlord is not responsible for any inconvenience or interruption during rental period of services due to repairs, improvements, or any other reason beyond the landlords control, including, but not limited to; weather, TV, VCR, DVD, cable, AC units, plumbing, appliances, furniture inside or outside. No refund will be given in these events. Final Cleaning - Removal of all personal items from apartment including food & tidy up any excessive dirt and or sand is expected.
8. Landlord agrees to provide said property in a clean and orderly fashion, suitable for the rental period agreed upon. Landlord will be responsible for maintaining during this period and agrees to repair and/or replace and damage items or problems ASAP to the best of landlord’s ability.
9. Cancellations must be made in writing and addressed to Celia Conti 12120 NW 26th Street, Plantation, FL 33323. Landlord has sole discretion concerning the refund of any payments. ______Please Initial
10. Any violation(s) of these terms can result in loss of all or any portion of security deposit. The landlord has full discretion in determining violation